Personal Identifiable Information We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identifiable Information We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non- personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our website We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How long do we keep your personal information? We will store Patient data indefinitely for the purposes of providing expert medical care. The ability of Smile Store to produce and maintain accurate dental records is essential for good quality patient care with Smile Store or with another provider. The dental record provides for the continuity of care for the patient and is critical to ensuring that each patient is diagnosed and treated correctly. This can only be achieved through storage of the patient’s medical records.
How we protect your information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures o protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Data Protection Management System
Your rights You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These rights include the right to:
- request information regarding the personal data that we hold about you and the source(s) of that information. You can request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. This service is usually free of charge, although we have the right to charge a ‘reasonable fee’ in some circumstances;
- request that we rectify without undue delay any inaccuracies in relation to the personal data we hold;
- in some circumstances, request the erasure of your personal data or object to the processing of your data;
- obtain restriction of processing in some circumstances;
- object to any processing;
- in some circumstances, request that your personal data be transferred to you or a new provider if the data is processed automatically (Please note, that we retain only a copy of certain data collected from you. Furthermore we do not avail of systems that make automated decisions based on your data);
- if we are processing any data for which you have given consent, you may withdraw consent to us processing your personal data. This will not affect the processing already carried out with your consent; and
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Ireland, this is the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner;
Any enquiries regarding the above rights or if you wish to exercise any of these rights or any other rights provided for in this Statement please contact us below.
Sharing your personal information We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- keep track of how you interact with our website;
- target advertising;
- keep track of how you access and download our materials; and
- offer functionality on our website, including social media plug-ins and sharing.
Data Protection Management System
Google Remarketing www.smilestore.ie uses remarketing to target ads more specifically to your needs. For example if you visit our dental implants page you may see ads for our dental implants throughout Google’s ad network. This means:
- Third party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
You can opt out of seeing these ads at Google advertising opt-out page www.google.com/settings/ads.
Facebook / Instagram Remarketing www.smilestore.ie uses Facebook / Instagram Pixels (Advertising Cookies) to target ads more specifically to your needs. For example if you visit our dental implants page you may see ads for our dental implants throughout Facebook / Instagram’s ad network. This means:
- Third party vendors, including Facebook/ Instagram, show you ads on sites on the internet.
- Third party vendors, including Facebook/ Instagram, use pixels to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website.
You can manage your ad settings by visiting: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry product=ad_settings_screen
Adroll Remarketing As you browse www.smilestore.ie, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.smilestore.ie. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
You can visit this page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Your acceptance of these terms By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Links Some pages of our Website include external links to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for these websites or the use of your information by third parties. You should check the privacy notices on any third party websites to ensure that you are satisfied with their privacy practices, prior to sharing any personal information.
How to contact us For general queries and requests of any kind, please contact: Smile Store – The Dental Specialists, The Village Centre, Tramore Road Junction, Togher Road, Cork Call: +353 21 4320004