Fix your Smile with the Best Value Dental Implants in Ireland
Dental Implants are the best way to replace missing or damaged teeth. A dental implant is a replacement for your own tooth root, made from titanium and fitted precisely into your jawbone. Once this replacement ‘root’ has fused to the jaw, you may add a crown, a dental bridge, or full dentures. All will be securely anchored by the dental implant (s). For a Consultation call us on: 021 432 0004
Why Smile Store?
- Smile Store – The Dental Specialists are experts in Dental Implants
- Our Oral Specialist Surgeon has a Master’s Degree in Implantology
- We offer the best prices in Ireland
- We will help change your life
Who can benefit from Dental Implants?
- People who are missing teeth
- People who wear dentures
- People who wear bridges
Why are Missing Teeth a Problem?
- Tooth loss leads to jawbone deterioration
- Tooth loss leads to damage of neighbouring teeth
- Facial features become ‘sunken’ making you look older
- Dentures move around in the mouth
- Conventional Dentures and Bridges don’t solve the problem of bone loss and will get loose as bone recedes further
- Overall dental health deteriorates
How Do Dental Implants Help?
- Dental Implants are anchored into the jawbone and fuse into it (osseointegration) providing perfect stability
- They don’t have to rely on surrounding teeth for support
- Implants allow whatever is fitted to them-crowns, bridges or dentures (prosthodontics)-to perform naturally and allow a normal bite pattern
- Dental implants avoid bone loss problems caused by bridges and partial dentures.
- There is no slipping, slurring or difficulty chewing once dental implants have been used to anchor your prosthodontics
- Eat what you want, when you want, enjoy great oral health